Thursday, August 18, 2011

Romantic Cameo Card

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card that I really almost didn't post..I'm not 100 percent thrilled with it, but I fretted over it for HOURS! I think I should have used more solids and stay away from so many patterns!
The challenge I created this for is this week's Card Patterns Sketch
I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Speedy The Cat's Friends at Mark's Finest Papers (distressing)
The Shabby Tea Room (polka dots)
Papertake Weekly (bingo)
The Pink Elephant (stitching)

Here's my supply list:
All Patterned Paper by Pink Paislee
Pearl swirls and bling by Prima
Cameo by Webster's Pages
Seam binding bought on Etsy
Flower ribbon- Taylored Expressions
Stamp by Anna Griffin
Paper Flower Cut from Sophisticated Cricut cartridge

Thanks for visiting!



11 comments:

  1. eautiful card, I like the cameo and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so feminine and romantic!! I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful distressed/vintage style card!!! I'm so glad you decided to post it! Great job with Speedy's challenge!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonsense, your card is perfectly lovely, Kristi! I actually like the mix of patterns very much. So glad you posted it! It was nice of you to pop by my blog today, and comment on my card from TSTR. Made me smile! I just became a Follower of yours, and also want to thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stylish and vintage looking. No need to fret over this one as it is a beauty. That Cameo looks real. What a fantastic creation. Thank you so much for playing in Speedy's Friends Challenge. It is a pleasure to visit to see your work. Hope you can play with us again next week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from your newest follower. Thank you also for leaving a message and liking my blog too! I am so pleased I popped back here this morning your card is gorgeous I am in love with the way you do Vintage/Romantic Designs. They are truly beautiful, The cameo on this is so sweet and I love the teeny tiny leaves underneath the wonderful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! I like all the different dps! They are subtle enough to look beautiful together:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Love the papers and flower. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I'm loving that cameo! Thanks so much for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very vintage and shabby chic. The cameo adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...