Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sassy Chandelier Birthday Card

Here is a cute card I made for one of my daughter's friends. She is turning 14 this week so I thought a fun, colorful card would be nice.

 I used the sketch from this week's challenge over at Sweet Stop Sketch Blog





I rotated it in order for the chandelier to fit and made a few minor changes for the embellishments I wished to use.

Here the supplies I used:
Card Stock- The paper Company
Patterned Paper- Recollections
Chandelier Die Cut- Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge
Ribbon-American Crafts
Flower- Prima
Border Punch- Fiskars
Stamp- Hampton Art
Swirly Tag- Spellbinders
Bling- Micheals

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the colors and that chandelier is the main reason I want that cartridge. :) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a 14 year old....sure your daughter's friend will love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week....the best of luck in the prize draw.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the chandelier & the colours are great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty Kristi. Love the chandelier image and the colors are really nice. The paper matches so nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright an snazzy - love all those bold colors. It definitely has the bling thing going too! Terrific take on our bling challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold and bright...just the right style for a teenager.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...