Friday, August 26, 2011

Thanks For Being So Sweet!

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a card I made for a few challenges. I have had this paper and matching rub-ons from Hambly Screen Prints for a while and finally got to use them!
I used the sketch for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge this week:
I think it came out cute,but my photography is another matter! No matter how hard I tried, somehow the pictures for this card just would not come out nice!I think I'm going to have to buy Photoshop to get some decent photo editing.
Here is a close up of the details:

See the bling candy?

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Stampin' Royalty 86 (bring on the bling)
Pile It On (sweet treats)

Thank you for visiting today and have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute--you nailed that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea with your rhinestones, I LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...