Monday, August 22, 2011

You Make My Heart Sing!

Yesterday was a very productive day in the craft room! I was able to complete three cards to post this week. I usually take forever to eek out one card so yesterday was totally out of character! The card I'm sharing today is an everyday card. I think it would be a great thank you or birthday card.
I used the Card Patterns Sketch for this week and the color inspiration is from The Playdate Cafe
 Here is close up of the sentiment:

I know! ANOTHER bird! I really can't help myself..I love birds so much!

Here's what I used to make this card:
Patterned Paper-Victorian Garden by Echo Park
Card Stock-The Paper Company
Stamp- Crafty Secrets
Labels-Spellbinders
Bling and Pearls- Micheal's
Silk Ribbon- Taylored Expressions
Resin Flower- Webster's Pages

I am entering this card in these additional challenges:

Aud Sentiments challenge (anything goes)
Paper Crafting Journey (anything goes)
Kaboodle Doodles (ribbon)
Allsorts Challenge (frames)

Thanks for your visit! Please leave a comment to let me know you were here and I'll visit you too!


11 comments:

  1. hi Kristi, happy to see your nice card done..love the Spellbinder die cut..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delighful and pretty card Kristi.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in my 'You've been framed' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us for our Ribbon challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! What detail---LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love the shabby chic feel! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristi

    What a gorgeous card love everything about it!

    Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - I really like your take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!!! I love all the elements and the sentiment is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at AUD sentiments! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...