Friday, September 9, 2011

Cheerful Get Well Card

Happy Friday everyone!I'm sharing a card today that I created for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge. When I saw the inspiration picture I knew I had some Anna Griffin paper in my stash that would fit the color scheme perfectly.
I combined patterned papers with white card stock, a layered Spellbinders label with a computer generated sentiment,silk ribbon and flower.
I used the sketch this week from Die Cuttin' Divas:
I also wanted to share something that I add to the back of every card I give away: A cute stamp from Inkadinkado:
What better way to tell someone that you care enough to make them a handmade card?


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Kristi, Love it! Fab Paper - can't go wrong with Anna Griffin - definately has that garden feel. Love the double tag for some added color and that pretty bow. Back Atcha - I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Kristi, this is gorgeous!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. There is still something wonderful about receiving a card with a hand written note that touches peope in a special way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card; so pretty!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a precious card. Perfect colors. Thank you for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!. I especially love the spellbinders label. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kristi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, and I can totally see the inspiration :) I love the seam binding & that sweet rose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...