Thursday, September 29, 2011

Colorful Congrats Card

Today's card is one I made for the Sassy Lil' Sketches  card challenge. I just loved the sketch and wanted to give it a go. This entire card was created because I wanted to use this stunning piece of turquoise card stock! I guess inspiration can come from anywhere. I used brown to tone down the bright colors a bit.
Here is the sketch I used:
How adorable is this sketch!?

Here is what went into this card;
Card stock from Bazzill
Patterned Paper from Prima-Madeline Collection
Flower ribbon from Webster's Pages
Bling by Nestabling and Micheal's
Dies from Taylored Expressions (scallops) and Spellbinders (label)
Sentiment Rub-On- Source unknown

I am linking to the following additional challenges:
Paper Pretties (sentiment as focal point)
There's Magic In The Air (punches/die cuts)
4 Crafty Chicks (anything goes)
Paper Crafting Journey (dies cuts/punches)

Thanks for your visit today!





5 comments:

  1. Cool card, thanks for playing our Anything Goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! These colors and textures are gorgeous!! I'm off to Websters to check out that flower ribbon. It is too pretty for words!
    Hugs~
    Dana
    and thanks for the loving sweetie!! It means the world to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How pretty is this!? Thanks for entering it at our Anything Goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the layout and the punched borders. Thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely thanks for joining us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...