Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Go With All Your Heart Card

Today I have a card to share using a new to me stamp company: Unity Stamps. I don't usually buy sets of stamps,but they have a line called Itty Bitty. They are usually one or two stamps, the prices are reasonable,and the images are stunning . I recently ordered several and decided to use one today.

 I discovered a new challenge blog called Get Hippity With Ippity.They have a sketch challenge going on ,so I used their sketch as the inspiration for my card.
I changed it up a bit as usual,but I think it's there!

Here are the supplies I used for this project:
Kraft and Card Stock- The Paper Company
All Patterned paper- Sunshine Lost And Found by My Mind's Eye
Stamp by Unity Stamp Company
Label Die Twenty by Spellbinders
Markers by Copic
Swirls by Prima
Scalloped Edge Die and Silk ribbon from Taylored Expressions

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments (spots and stripes)
The Pink Elephant (vintage theme)
The Kraft Journal Make It Monday (use any sketch and kraft)
Paper Creations Ink (vintage or distressed)
Stamps R Us (friendship)
The Catered Crop ( used die cuts,stamped sentiment,stitching,ribbon,gems
Unity Opportunity (fall Inspired; gold and black)
Pile It On (layers)

Thanks for stopping by today!

21 comments:

  1. This card is positively GORGEOUS! Love how you used your new stamp and the color combo is yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card! Your take on the sketch is fantastic. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi,

    Your card is stunning! I love the vintage feel to it and those swirls by Prima. I will have to take a look at the link. Thank you for stopping to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, lovely colours
    Thank you for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is such a gorgeous card! I love the warm, rich colors. Beautiful stitching and bling too! I am so glad I was introduced to your blog. Your creations are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a fabulous job on the sketch. I've become quite partial to cards with sentiments for the focal point, yours is beautiful. and I have to thank because you've led me to another challenge. Being on the Pile It On team it helps to have lots of challenges on hand. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card and your colors are fab! Thanks for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did wonderful, Kristi, with our sketch at GHWI. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS!! Beautiful combination of patterns, and awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi- WOW! Love all the bling on this one - the colors, layering, and scalloped border are all great but that bling really brings it all together! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Christi! this is absolutely stunning. I bet it's even more so in person. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop, and don' forget to come back and vote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christi,
    Your card is simply beautiful and I love all the detail:)
    Thanks so much for joining at PaperCreations Ink challenges :)
    Huggs
    Lynn DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Kristi, What a fabulous card! Love the colors and the design is breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colors and mix of patterns! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is stunning. Thanks for playing at GHWI.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at GHWI!! I sure look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous... a great combination of patterns and color. I adore those new My Minds Eye papers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! Love all the layers and patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
    Stamping Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!! Gorgeous colors and the design is lovely! Thank you for playing along at the Unity Opportunity Challenge (Ippity!!).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, love the design and the pattern papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Glad you joined us over at the IPPITY challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...