Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kind Thoughts Friendship Card

Just a quick share today for a card I created specifically for the My Mind's Eye Blog card sketch monthly challenge.I've recently purchased several of their 6x6 paper pads. The smaller papers are great for card making:the patterns are smaller and don't overwhelm a small card like the 12x12 patterns may do. I am absolutely  in love with the Lost And Found collection!



I switched it up a bit but here is the sketch:

All patterned papers,buttons and bling brads are from the Blush collection.
Card Stock from The Paper Company
Rosette trim from Taylored Expressions
Lace Trim from Hobby Lobby
Stamp from Fiskars



Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your card, Kristi!! Love the soft colors and the papers you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card! Love the soft, shabby vintage feel of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...I love the 6x6'ers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely idea with great colors matched on..way to go for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and thanks for dropping by at my blog with sweet comments...do drop by for more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent card! I love that rose ribbon with the dark chocolate(?) scallop--so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love MME papers - you picked some beauties and made an awesome card. I like your attention to detail and all the embellishments! I like the Paris images and the pink highlights. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft and pretty! I love the papers, and the rose ribbon is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...