Sunday, September 25, 2011

You Mean The World To Me Card

Happy Sunday! Just a quick post today, I have work to do in the garden and hubby is waiting to head to the nursery. I created this card especially for the Paper Craft Star Challenge this week.
Here's the inspiration sketch:
I kept it simple and non-fussy. Here are the supplies used:

All card stock by Bazzill Basics
Patterned paper by My Mind's Eye
Ribbon by Martha Stewart Crafts
Stamps by Just Rite Stamps
Dies by Spellbinders and Taylored Expressions
Brown Pearls by Kaiser Craft


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kristi! I love what you did with the ribbon down the center, too cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, I'm so glad you had a chance to play along before the gardening:). This card is just lovely! The ribbon down the center is beautiful along with the sentiment and color scheme. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...