Thursday, October 27, 2011

Autumn Woods Card

 Happy Thursday! I hope this post is finding you happy and well.OK guys, here is my take on the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. CAS is definitely NOT my style, and this card nearly killed me! I wanted to keep going with the embellishments, but when you see the inspiration picture below, I hope you agree that it inspires a rustic, spare aesthetic.
My hat is off to those who do clean and simple cards: It's not as easy as it looks!

Supplies-
card stock- Bazzil
wood grain embossing folder-The Paper Company
stamps- unknown(I've had these a long time and do not have the packaging)
twine and buttons-my stash
Thanks for peeking! have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, love the button detail!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Kristi. Love the 'natural' feel ~ it is so perfect for the TT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out PERFECT for this challenge. I am with you. CAS is incredible hard for me. Yours looks amazing.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...