Saturday, October 1, 2011

Birdie Happy Birthday Card

Happy World Card Making Day!! I would be remiss not to post a new card today;after all this blog is all about cards! I decided to participate in the Unity Stamp Company's World Card Making Day festivities by joining in on their sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch I had to use:
I used the Unity Stamp "Thank You" co-branded Marah Johnson Stamp. I obscured the sentiment in order to change it to a birthday card. The patterned paper is Portobello Road by My Mind's Eye.

In addition to the Unity Challenge, I am linking this card up to the following:
Aud SentimentsChallenge (birthday)
Cute Card Thursday (animals)

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love everything about it. The flower is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi - beautiful neutral card!! I love the die cuts and the bow with that big fat gorgeous felt flower. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your birdie card! It's gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our birthday challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and color choices. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stunning card!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great, well done you and thank you for joining us at aud sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...