Monday, October 17, 2011

Bonjour Eiffel Tower Card

Bonjour! Today's card has a French flavor! I decided to make another entry for the Just Rite Stamper's Sketch Challenge this month. I adore the Bonjour stamp set!
How beautiful is the background stamp?I highlighted the scroll work with a silver pen and added a Swarovski crystal to the top to the Eiffel Tower. In addition to entering Just Rite's challenge, I also used the inspiration picture for The Ribbon Reel's challenge 13. Here is the sketch and the inspiration picture:
supplies for this card:
card stock-Bazzil
patterned papers-Pink Paislee
stamps- JustRite
lace-Webster's Pages
ribbon and die cut doily-Martha Stewart Crafts
flower-Recollections
pink pearls-Michael's
corner accents-Tattered Angels


Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how stunning, I love the layers and colour combo, beautiful lace too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card. I was in Paris a couple of months ago--your card brought back great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful!! Love the scalloped edging, and the romantic Eiffel Tower image! And the pink lace is just so yummy! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...