Friday, October 7, 2011

Floral Thanks Card

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are planning a fun fall weekend! My daughter and I are going to do a little shopping for her this Saturday. She needs a few new things for fall so it is off to the mall!

Today I'm sharing a card I whipped up this evening for the JustRite Friday Challenge. I have seen so many beautiful projects with their stamps that I couldn't resist ordering a few to play with. They are lovely,deeply etched red rubber cling stamps that give a beautiful impression.
The challenge is a sketch:
I mixed it up a bit as usual, but hopefully you can see it was definitely my inspiration!

Here is my supply list:
All Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye Market Street Collection
Card Stock- Bazzill
Stamps- JustRite Stamps (frame from Vintage Floral Labels and sentiment from Kindness)
Die Cuts-Spellbinders label 13 and Fancy Tags 2
Coloring Medium-Copic Markers
Pearls and Flowers- Recollections
Seam Binding- My Stash


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kristi. I love the color combination. You have set the standard for the rest of us entering this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,

    Love your gorgeous floral card! Beautiful layering with the Spellbinders dies. I need to experiment more with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Awesome color combo, and fabulous details! Great job with the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS and a breathtaking color combo!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...