Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grateful Fall Card

Hi everyone! Just a quick card posting today. I made this card for The Shabby Tea Room challenge this week. I have to link this up before tomorrow. Better late than never!
Here is the inspiration photo:
We also had to incorporate a dry embossed element, so I embossed the pumpkins! I used Wild Honey Distress Ink to highlight the embossing.
All the papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Sunshine Collection. Stamp from Inkadinkado


Thanks for visiting and have a great Saturday!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous detailed pumpkins! Love all the color and detail on your card...great job!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love how you used the pattern in the paper to enhance the look of the pumpkins. Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this! Those embossed pumpkins are beautiful. Thanks for joining us in the The Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous card! To me the expertly embossed and inked pumpkins look as if they have been exquisitely carved. I am so thrilled you posted this beauty. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...