Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Halloween Raven Card

 Halloween is almost here! Are you ready? I stocked up on candy for the trick or treaters and hopefully it will last until then! We have a horrible tradition of eating all the candy before Halloween is here. I'm usually running out the door at the last minute to get more!I know,we are so ashamed.
Today I'm sharing a Halloween card. I admit I don't make many Halloween cards,but I've had this stamp for a year now and it is high time I used it!
Supplies I used:
card stock- Bazzil
shimmery crepe paper-Making Memories
patterned papers- Recollections and October Afternoon
stamp-Inkadinkado
Die cuts-Spellbinders (can be found at Stamping Scrapping Central)
Sentiment-computer generated (a charming font)
seam binding and black twine- my stash
buttons-Basic Grey
Bling-Micheal's

I am linking to the following challenges:
StampingScrapping Central (trick or treat)
Fresh Brewed Challenge (black,orange and purple)
More Than Favors (halloween)
Paper Craft Star( trick or treat)
Color Throwdown
Colour Q
My Time To Craft (punches and/or dies)
Top Tip Tuesday (layers)
Crafty Cardmakers (cute with a dark Twist)
Paper Creations Ink (Halloween)
Card Makin' Momma's (Halloween)
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge (fall or Halloween)

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit!

16 comments:

  1. Wow - what a gorgeous card.
    Love the Colors
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely a great stamp image and I love your layout and combination of papers!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy... Your Raven Card is just perfect! I love all the different textures that you added! That stamp is wonderful!!! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm so happy that you blew the cobwebs (ha! I made a halloween pun)off this stamp and used it...it's WONDERFUL! You have done an amazing job with all that luscious ribbon and dp as well. Nice job on this seasonal card.
    Don't feel bad about the candy...I'll be dashing out the door last minute to restock too!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Halloween card full of fun colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! All those layers are so luscious and I love the yellow damask in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. I absolutely love it. Beautiful colors and the layering is very eye catching. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristi! What a fabulous card! I love the strips of paper and the colors are wonderful! The seam binding and buttons were the perfect touch. I am so glad you played along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, this card is beautiful! What an elegant Halloween card. The lacey circles look wonderful paired with tag die, and the colors are so lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your card! The way you layered the dies is awesome! I love that crepe paper too! I'm thrilled you played along with us at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOw this is stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Remember, you can win an extra prize by leaving a tip on your post and writing TIP next to your name on your entry.

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cool card! I love that raven image and the way that you intertwined the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layers and such rich colors. I just love when you finally get to use a stamp you have had for a while.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your take onHalloween. Congrats on winning @ Papercraft Star! I'm a new follower. Your work is beautiful and I've only taken a quick look around. Hugs, Nan of froggydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Creation I Love your work and hope to see more of it

    Thanks for Joining us atPaper Creations Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...