Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Harvest Card

Happy Friday everyone! We are actually enjoying some cool weather here in Georgia this week! It definitely is feeling like Fall (finally!) I hope is stays,but summer may make one last stand before it is over. 

Last week over at The Catered Crop, I  was chosen as one of two Top Chefs and our cards are this week's inspiration for the current recipe. (see the card that won here) I am beyond thrilled to be chosen and we are asked to present another creation using the inspiration to be featured this Sunday, October 23 for the Quickfire.Click here to check out the challenge and enter. There are some awesome prizes up for grabs!
I think the more cards I make, the more layered I like it!
I took shots from a few angles so you can get a sense of the dimension and stacking this card has.
Supplies used:
card stock- Bazzil
patterned paper-My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found Sunshine)
specialty papers-green crepe-Martha Stewart Crafts, orange crinkle-unknown
pumpkins-cut from Martha Stewart's Seasonal Cakes cartridge at various sizes,dry embossed with embossing folders from Cuttlebug
sentiment-computer generated-  font is Jellyka- St Andrew's Queen
leaves and buttons- Hobby Lobby
seam binding-my stash (I buy from a lot of different places;email me or google 'seam binding')

I am also linking this card  to the following challenges:
Totally Paper Crafts (layers) 
Charisma Cardz (dry embossing)
CCEE Stampers (fall)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed your visit! Please leave a comment and I will visit you too.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi....what a gorgeous card! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi! Love those embossed pumpkins and all the glittery goodness here! The font you used is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,and a great use of embossing on the pumpkins. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious seasonal card, fabulous colours and embossing :)

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and dimension of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...