Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thinking Of You

Hi everyone! Today's card is my entry for the Case Study Challenge this week. The object of the challenge is to be inspired by someone else's card and make your own version of it. You can copy closely or loosely, whatever you wish. The Muses and designers over there are super talented and the creations are glorious!
Pin It Here is the inspiration picture:
So pretty! I used the color combination and layout for my version.Of course I had to add some scrunchy seam binding: I am addicted to it lately and it's on every card!

Supplies
card stock- Bazzil,The Paper Company
stamps-Inkadinkado
die cuts-Cricut,Spellbinders
 flowers-recollections
brads-American Crafts
pearl accents-Perfect Pearls by Ranger
seam binding- my stash

That's it for today, thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Kristi!!! I love the colors and your choice of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous colors! Love that you used brown instead of black--it makes the pink really pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on Niki's card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love that spray of ribbon and flowers off to the side and your liquid pearls are stunning! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous and striking! Great stamping and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...