Sunday, November 13, 2011

Banner Birds Birthday Card

Happy Sunday everyone! I know I haven't posted since Monday, but this week has been a doozy! I actually had this card made for a while,but something on it didn't look right,so I tweaked it a bit until it did. This is my entry into the My Mind's Eye Blog Sketch Challenge 29. I have to say up front that I  have fallen in love with My Mind's Eye papers. This particular card is made with the Portobello Road collection.
Pin It
I fussy cut the bird banner from a different sheet of paper and adhered it to the top.
Here is the sketch I followed:
Here is the supply list:
card stock- Recollections
patterned paper-My Mind's Eye (Portobello Road)
sentiment stamp and bracket edger die-Papertrey Ink
scalloped edger die-Taylored Expressions
oval and scalloped oval die-Spellbinders
bling-Martha Stewart Crafts
buttons and flower-my stash
seam binding and bakers twine-my stash
I am also linking up to these challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan
CRAFTS AND ME Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

  1. Kristi, what a stunning card! Your layering is out of this world!!! A definite winner!!! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice project, I do love the scalloped layers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun banner and design on your card.The colors are great sweetie
    So glad you could share with us at
    Creative Inspirations Paint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a great card I love the way you have used that layout and the embellies you have used :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the fussy cut banner. Thanks for joining in the Card Caravan at The Hybrid Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. The banner is so pretty. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge. Hope to see you again next week. Good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...