Thursday, December 15, 2011

Believe Christmas Ornament

Hi readers! Today I'm sharing a Christmas ornament, not a card. Can you believe it? Yes, I do make 3D and altered projects from time to time. I got this idea from the  very talented blogger Linda Duke. Her original post  is here if you would like detailed instructions. I loved it so much that I made one too!
I am very pleased with how it turned out!

Supplies:
Patterned papers- My Mind's Eye, Melissa Frances
stamp- Recollections
Girl Image- The Graphics Fairy
Die Cuts- Spellbinders labels 20 and Fancy Tags 2
Crystal dangles- Swarovski
Seam Binding- Hug Snug Cream
Flowers- Recollections
Bling- Want2 Scrap
Pearl and Crystal Embellishment-Jolee's


I am linking up to these challenges:
Paper Craft Star
Stampin' Royalty
Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Kristi...what a stunning ornament--you are so very talented!! Hope you are having a great holiday season so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kristi! This is really gorgeous. All that fun bling and the great shapes--love it! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsti

    Wow this is sooo gorgeous - love all the crystals you've added to the labels tag a nice finishing touch!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! This just screams Christmas! I love it... you are sooo talented! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week! Make sure to come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi this ornament is just stunning! I love the soft delicate look of this ornament with the beautiful vintage image! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ornament kicks my ornament's butt! LOL! So vintage-y and pretty! Thanks for playing this week at SR.

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful!!! I want one!!! so incredibly pretty and put together perfectly!! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi I'm so thrilled you joined us this week at Papercraft Star! Your ornament is so beautiful! I love that fabulous vintage image! Bravo!!!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your ornament on Stampin' Royalty and wanted to let you know, it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, Congrats on your win at Stampin Royalty! This is a gorgeous tag! I love the vintage look and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...