Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Memories Card

Happy hump day! I'm posting my entry for the Shabby Tea Room this week. I admit, this card was difficult. I have no idea how long it took me to make,but my crafting desk looks like an explosion happened! I almost chucked it out,but decided to keep plodding along and it finally came together. I hope you like it.
Here is the inspiration picture:
My stocking looks a little skinny,but it's all I had to use!

Supplies:
card stock- Bazzil
patterned papers- Melissa Frances,Webster's Pages,My Mind's Eye
Sentiment stamp-Recollections
Leaf and stocking die cut- Cricut cartridges-Jolly Holidays and Straight From The Nest
Oval die cut-Spellbinders
seam binding-my stash
pearls- Michaels
Pearl embellishment in center of bow-Jolee's
pom pom fringe-Melissa Frances




Thanks for stopping by..have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Fab-u-lous, Kristi ... WOWOWOWOW!!! This card is just stunning -- thanks for sharing with us weekly in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kristi! You nailed this. SOOO Elegant! I Love the embossed stocking with the little touch of gold on the toe and the foliage. The sparkle brings it all together for a magical Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet card as always, I love the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!