Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dove Of Peace Holiday Card

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Are you done with your holiday shopping? I have one or two more presents to get and I will be! Whew! Every year Christmas slips up on me and I have to get with it at the last. One day I will learn my lesson!

I'm sharing a card today that I made for two different challenges that happily seemed to converge this week.

The first challenge is this week's Case Study. Here is the inspiration picture:
How gorgeous! I adore this card.

The next challenge is The Play Date Cafe. Here is the color inspiration for this week's challenge:

Here is a closeup of the details:
Supplies:
Card stock- Die Cuts with a View, Recollections,Georgia Pacific
Patterned paper- GCD Studios
Stamps-Recollections
Doily die cut-Martha Stewart Crafts
Other die cuts-Spellbinders (Fleur De Lis Accents)
Border punch- Fiskars
Seam binding-Hug Snug
Resin rose,pearls-Recollections


Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. This is quite pretty Kristi...very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW---what a great card. So very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi! Love your take on both our color challenge at The Cafe, and the inspiration pic from CASE Study. The damask paper is GORGEOUS!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is PERFECT for both of those challenges!!! :) GORGEOUS shading on the dove--it's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is gorgeous...I luv the colors and patterns...so glad you have played along with us at CASE Study...have a merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant Christmas card! Beautiful!
    Thanks for joinng us on CASE Study this week and Happy Holidays! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Totally loving these cards :) Way to rock this challenge, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! This is gorgeous! What a wonderful layering of die cuts! Great job with the CASE! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely!! That ribbon and rose treatment is fabulous! You've really captured Amy's card. Thanks for playing with us over at the CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the layered die-cuts behind the focal image! I'm so honored by your CASE - thanks for playing along with CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...