Sunday, December 11, 2011

Elegant Santa Clause Christmas Card


Hi everyone! I'm sharing a card today created for the Card Patterns sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch:
As you can see, I rotated it 180 degrees. I used my new Teresa Collins paper..I love the bold patterns and colors.

Supplies-
Card stock-Recollections,Georgia Pacific
Patterned papers-Teresa Collins
Stamp- Recollections
Die Cuts- Spellbinders (Labels Ten,Classic Ovals,Ironwork Motifs border)
Border punch- Recollections
Bling-Micheals
Seam binding and rhinestone button- my stash


I am linking up with these challenges:
Come And Get It
Paper Sundaes
One Stop Craft Challenge
Card Makin' Mammas
Delicious Doodles
Raise The Bar Challenges
Stampin' For The Weekend

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your visit!

12 comments:

  1. Love your card,very sweet. Love that bow.Thank you for playing at One Stop Craft challenge.
    Good Luck
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stamp, I love that style! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Kristi, the spellbinders you used are yummy!

    Thank for joining us this week for the challenge at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    CGI-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teh take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage look of your card. Lots of colour and yet still vintage. Thank you for taking time to play on Come and Get Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh - that is soo classy. Gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Ike xx
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo! I'm lovin' those bold patterns, too! And that broach is the absolute perfect finishing touch to this elegant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic creation! Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at SFTW and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful elegant card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the dictionary, under splendid, is a picture of THIS card! Well done! Thank you SO much, for sharing your beautiful talent with Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful Christmas project - very nicely done. Thanks for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles!

    Merry Christmas!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO beautiful and elegant, I love it!

    I hope that you're enjoying the holidays with your family. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar for the December challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...