Monday, December 19, 2011

Greetings Of The Season

So I decided to take the day off today and play in my craft room instead of work. I hope I don't make Santa's naughty list! This card is about as clean and simple as my personal style allows! I combined two challenges today, The Shabby Tea Room and Mojo Monday.

Here is the sketch and inspiration picture:




Supplies:
Card stock- Recollections, Bazzil
Patterned papers-Teresa Collins,My Mind's Eye
Stamps- Anna Griffin-Tim Holtz
Dies- Scalloped border- Taylored Expressions ,Labels Eight from Spellbinders
Snowflake charm-Tim Holtz
Seam binding-my stash
Flower- Recollections

Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. stunning, Kristi! the star is beautiful! love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--that snowflake is gorgeous! Love your card.

    BTW...I had a Baby Alive, too. Messiest doll ever made. :) Thanks for all your great comments you leave on my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo ciekawa praca, super kolorki i detale, rewelka!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, this is amazing!!! I love the peachy color--it's fabulous! :) LOVE the trees NOT being green--it's perfect! :) Thanks for popping over to my blog to leave some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the colors! I love the touch of silver with the TH charm! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas Must be nice
    and provide peace of mind.
    Let all the problems
    become smaller and disappear.
    Let the days to come
    be good and fine.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...