Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inspire Cameo Card

I'm back today to share a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and Colour Q Challenge.
I chose yellow for the accent color because it's not a color I use regularly,but I just bought Teresa Collins' new Carolina Breeze paper pad and I couldn't resist using it!

Supplies-
card stock- Georgia Pacific, Recollections
patterned papers- Teresa Collins
stamp- Inkadinkado
pearls-Recollections (colored with Copic markers to match)
seam binding ribbon- Hug Snug (also custom colored with Copic markers)
white flower-Petaloo
die cuts-Spellbinders-Labels Ten,Classic Ovals
             EK Success-scalloped edge punch
doily- Wilton

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit!

3 comments:

  1. Kristi WOW this is pretty! I love the brown and yellow together! This one is really extraordinary with the scalloped top edge, the pretty seam binding and of course that gorgeous cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours. I like the silhouette. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...