Thursday, December 8, 2011

Joyeux Noel Card

Hi guys! A quick share..I have exactly 1 million things to do today! I made this card for the Shabby Tea Room challenge.
I finally got my hands on a Grand Calibur die cutting machine on clearance at HSN last week. I ADORE that thing! I was using a Sizzix Big Kick to cut my Spellbinders and I was never able to get a good,deep emboss. The Grand Calibur whips through like a dream and gives me the look that is intended for these awesome dies.
Here is this week's inspiration picture:
How pretty! We were to use pinks,neutrals,gold,snowflakes and flowers. I can't believe I managed to get them all on!
Supplies:
card stock,sentiment stamp,flowers,pearls-Recollections
patterned paper- Anna Griffin
die cuts-Spellbinders (grand labels one, fleur de lis accents,snowflakes)
resin wreath-Melissa Frances (colored with Tarnished Brass Crackle paint,buttercup Liquid Pearls  by Ranger)
seam binding- my stash

I am also linking up to these challenges:
Aud Sentiments
Paper Crafting Journey
Fresh Brewed Challenges
Whimsical Designs
Simon Says Stamp
Celebrate The Occasion
More Than Favors
The Card Caravan At The Hybrid Chick
Frosted Designs

Thanks for visiting!

20 comments:

  1. You sure nailed the inspiration photo with your card--well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!!! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!! A fabulous and elegant Christmas card indeed!!! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our month long Christmas challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful!! Thanks for joining CTO.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is the most stunning Christmas card I've ever seen! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Great interpretation :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous card!! I love the soft colors and the beautiful embellishments. The ribbon and flowers are so eye catching!! Love all of the attention to detail too!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi your card is simply gorgeous! I love the color palette and the shape. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love those beatiful paper roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An absolutely stunning card, love your color choice.. Very elegant.
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is beautiful so is the picture you were inspired by :) thanks for sharing with us at WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful glittered card! Perfect for our challenge!
    You rock!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with your BEAUTIFUL card!!I LOVE it!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping over from Catered Crop to see your gorgeous Christmas card! Beautiful colour and I love the touch of gold too. (Lucky you getting a new Grand Calibur to play with!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so beautiful and elegant!


    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...