Thursday, December 8, 2011

Season's Greetings Wreath Card

Hi readers! Today I'm sharing a card I created for this week's Case Study Challenge. The object of their weekly challenge is to use a chosen card as your inspiration. You can use the colors,sketch or any other element that inspires you.
Here is this week's inspiration card by Amy Sheffer:
I absolutely adore this card. Amy is very talented and she makes stunning creations! I hope I have done her justice. I borrowed heavily from the card because I think it is so beautiful AND I had a lot of the same tools used to make it. I tend to shy away from mostly white cards,so I infused a little color into it.

Supplies:
card stock- Georgia Pacific and Bazzil
stamps- Wreath- Papertrey Ink
              Sentiment- Studio G
die cuts- Spellbinders Dies (labels four and fancy tags 3)
seam binding- Hug Snug (custom colored with Copic Marker Verdigris)
embossing folders-ProvoCraft
bling-Kaiser Kraft

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

8 comments:

  1. Yea Kristi--you broke out your wreath! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, Great take on the inspiration photo - love that you added lots of color. The wreath takes center stage with that pretty bow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is stunning a super CASE of Amy's...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your artistic sense with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful take on the CASE Study this week! I adore that bow - it's perfection!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. THUD!! Gorgeous! I agree, I adore this card too and you have totally done it justice with the perfect amount of inspiration. LOVE the wreath and that sweet little bow...thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous, Kristi! The colors are beautifully festive, the texture is beyond amazing and that little, sweet green bow? 100% darling! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the complimentary words, Kristi! I adore what you've done with your CASE! The red background is bold and wonderful and really sets of that sweet, delicate wreath image! Fabulous!! I'm honored by your CASE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...