Monday, January 23, 2012

A Bright And Shining Future

Happy Monday everyone!  This week I have the honor of being the guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room week 98. I adore playing along every week and am constantly inspired and awed by everyone there, from the participants to the uber talented design team.
This week's theme is "Sparkly and Bright". We are to use the inspiration picture as our guide and use the colors white or cream,silver,neutrals and a splash of pink.

Supplies:
card stock- kraft,silver-Recollections
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye
stamp- Studio G
die cuts-Spellbinders
seam binding-Hug Snug
flowers-Micheals
pearls-Recollections
silver heart brads-K and Company


I would like to thank Debbie for allowing me to be a part of the challenge this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will join us by linking up your creation over at The Shabby Tea Room!

 

1 comment:

  1. Kristi, Congrats on your spot as Guest Designer at TSTR!!! I always love to see your beautiful designs. This one is over the top gorgeous! ALl that bling and the elegant fleur de lis cuts - great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...