Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Delight In Little Things

Good afternoon readers! Today I'm sharing a card I made for my two favorite challenges, The Shabby Tea Room  and Mojo Monday. I think I'm feeling Spring fever!
I love the bright, happy colors!



Supplies-
card stock- Georgia Pacific
patterned papers-October Afternoon
stamp- Studio G
butterfly-Tattered Angels
cameo-Webster's Pages
pom pom fringe- Melissa Frances
pearls-Prima
seam binding-Hug Snug



I hope you like today's card..please visit again soon!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kristi!! Love the pom-poms and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm loving the cameo on top of the butterfly, the swirl of pearls and the the touch of pom pom fringe! Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking. Great job and I love your inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love all the 'bright and happy colors'! and especially the multi loop bow made of seam binding. Great work! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your bow!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the pompoms! how cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so creative! beYOUtiful!Card making is actually one of my hobbies... but my cards aren't as creative as this one... it shall be my inspiration ^-^

    I am your NEWEST FOLLOWER! I hope you can stop by y blog and follow me back too!


    God Bless,
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...