Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gorgeous Gateaux Wedding Card

Hi everyone! I've been busy this weekend helping my 13 year old daughter redecorate her room as an early birthday present. We painted, rearranged furniture and attempted to put together her new vanity table but one of the legs is defective, so a replacement won't arrive till the end of the week. She chose a Tiffany blue for her walls with black and white damask bedding and accents. I'll post a picture when we are done!

I finally squeezed some crafting time in yesterday to make a card for this week's Shabby Tea Room Challenge.
The theme is Gorgeous Gateaux. The word "gateaux" is French for fancy cake. I have a pretty cake stamp,so I used it as the focal point.


Here is the inspiration picture:


Supplies:
cardstock- Bazzil
patterned papers- My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon
stamp- Inkadinkado
seam binding- Hug Snug
rhinestone and silver jewels-Jolee's
die cuts-Spellbinders
markers-Copic

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter's room remodel sounds like it's coming along so pretty, Kristi! Lovely card this week for the Tea Room challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I am re-doing my 11 year old daughters room here sometime this summer so I would love to see your daughters room. Ideas needed......LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a lovely card creation, Kristi. The sweet colours are just perfect for your wedding card =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...