Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, a new year is upon us today..I stayed up late last night to welcome it in and now I'm sitting here with some strong coffee attempting to blow the sleep from my eyes.  I hope the new year brings you health ,wealth and happiness. 
I also want to thank all of my readers for your support and visits over the last year. I appreciate your encouraging and sweet comments and I hope I have returned the kindness to you. I know I have some readers who don't comment and I want to thank you for visiting my little corner and I hope you continue to come back see what I've been creating for you!
I created this card to enter into the Ribbon Reel Challenge. Here is the inspiration picture:
Supplies-
card stock- Georgia Pacific and Recollections
patterned papers-Webster's Pages and Teresa Colllins
stamp-Recollections
ribbon,black flowers- Michael's
frame die cut-Tattered Angels
star die cuts- Cricut
border punch-Recollections
doily- wilton
glitter-Joann's

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Kristi, this is just beautiful! I love the glittered frame, the houndstooth pattern, the paper punching, and the elegant damask paper all make for one truly beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is absolutely gorgeous! Happy 2012 to you....may it bring you loads of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I really like the color combo and texture of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kristi, I just love the layout and all the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING .... OMG!!! This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing your a-mazing talents with us at TRR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi, this is exquisite!! Such a gorgeous card - especially love that stunning glittered frame. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...