Monday, January 9, 2012

I Adore You Valentine Card

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last posted! The kids had an extra long holiday break this year and we've  been busy! School lets in tomorrow and my house is a mess,but I have so much card making I want to do. I guess I'll pace myself and take some crafting breaks this week to get it all done.

Today's card is one I made for The Playdate Cafe and the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge. I made this on Saturday,but I couldn't get a decent photo due to the dreary weather we are having. The ones I took today are better,but not by much! I'm working on improving my photography and it is a slow roll!
Here is the inspiration picture:
How gorgeous!
Ok, now here is the sketch:
I rotated it and of course, I strayed a bit and embellished a bit more. I hope you can still see it!

Supplies:
card stock-Recollections
patterned papers and vintage image- K and Company
flowers and pearls- Micheals
seam binding- my stash
buttons-Paper Trey Ink
pom pom fringe- Melissa Frances
dies- Spellbinders and Taylored Expressions
Stamp- Unknown..not marked
cream epoxy stickers-Pink Paislee

Thanks for stopping by today!




6 comments:

  1. OH goodness Kristi this is just lovely! What a sweet little image that is and I really like your paper choices! Wonderful assortment of layers and accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! All the cards you do are beautiful. I love the vintage die cut images that K & co have out. I love the way you do your bows. So pretty with the flowers wrapped around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD--this is a GORGEOUS card! LOVE the vintage feel---beautiful embellies! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, shabby look. You've added so many wonderful details, like the pom pom trim and gorgeous frame, but I especially love the tiny, sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kristi!
    In case I haven't told you lately... YOUR ART IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! All of it :):):) Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...