Monday, June 4, 2012

Best Things In Life Card

Hi  to all of my blog friends! I know I have been absent for a while, I seem to be in a "nesting" mode after the new year and have been tackling a lot of projects around the house. If you notice my previous post, I redid my daughter's room and also completely redesigned and purged my craft room. It is almost camera ready and I hope to do a  room tour here very soon.
My card making is a little rusty, So I am starting out with a card I created for the Card Patterns Sketch 168. Here is my take on the sketch:
Here is the sketch:
Supply list-
Card Stock- (kraft) The Paper Company/(white) Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye
Stamps- Hero Arts
Markers-Copic
Seam Binding-Etsy
Scalloped Ribbon- American Crafts
Doilies-Wilton
Flowers-Recollections
Buttons-Paper Trey Ink
Inks-Memento/Ranger 

Thank you for stopping by today!


6 comments:

  1. Hey Kristi, so glad to see you back in bloggaworld! I worried about you and checked your blog a few times lately... Happy everything is fine and you were just re-focused on something else! Cute card, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful card Kristii! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card, I love the roses and doily!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...