Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Everything Card

Good evening my friends! I hope my posting finds you well on this Saturday. I am here to share a card I made for the Case Study Challenge 94. I haven't played in a long time and the inspiration card really caught my eye.
Here is the inspiration card-


Of course I had to shabby it up a little bit! I used my new My Mind's Eye Be Happy Collection paper for this card. I adore almost everything MME releases. I found these chipboard butterflies at Micheal's in the dollar bin. I also got some flowers and birds,so you will probably be seeing these soon! I painted the butterfly with Liquid Pearls from Ranger and wiped off the high points to accentuate the embossing.
The seam binding and pins are from my stash and the jewel is from Webster's Pages.

 Thanks for stopping by to visit!


5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL CARD!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a gorgeous card. I love the soft colours you've used, beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is just GORGEOUS! I love all the shabby little details you so lovingly added :) That butterfly is da bomb! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! Fabulous details! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a steal - I love MME too - that butterfly is a real show stopper! Great eye candy - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...