Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day Card

Hi readers! Today's card is one I made for  Father's Day. My daughter is going to give it to her grandfather today. I don't normally do masculine cards because I love girly things too much! I used this week's Card Patterns Sketch.
I used a patriotic theme because I think it lends itself to a masculine look.
Supplies used for this card:
Patterned papers- Authentique Glory collection
Kraft stock-Recollections
Scalloped border die-Taylored Expressions
Star die cuts- Cricut (A Child's Year cartridge)
Star embossing folder-Provocraft
Computer generated sentiment (Bradley Hand font)
Twine-my stash

Have a great Sunday and Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi - Wow! I love this - that star emebllishment you made is over the top GORGEOUS. The authentique paper and the embossed stars.... the twine and kraft - just a PERFECT creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fantastic! I LOVE the layered star, especially together with the dry embossed stars. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...