Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello Paris Card

Good evening friends! I have a card to share today I made for the Just Rite Stamps Friday Challenge. I had so much fun with this challenge!
Here is the inspiration picture:
Supplies:
-All patterned papers By Webster's Pages
-Stamps by JustRite- sets I used are Bon Voyage, Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty and Special Occasions Font
-Lace Trims And Cameo Pin byWebster's Pages
-Seam Binding by Hug Snug
-Pearls and Resin Flowers by Recollections
-Twine by Doodlebug Design

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love all your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...I love Paris, and your card sure captures the essence of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, Just stunning. I love the apricot - the banner of pennants and all the fab details - so you and just perfect girl! Always love to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a beautiful card. I love the hello pennant and the colors. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This is a lovely take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for sharing your french inspired card with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the papers and the color combo. I love all things "Paris"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the banner and all the wonderful layers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to echo Sheri -- great take on the inspiration photo and love the french-inspired theme you've used!!! GORGEOUS indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...