Friday, June 15, 2012

Thinking Of You Today

Happy Friday Friends! I'm sharing a card today I made for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.
 I followed the sketch pretty closely this time around: it's a great sketch and one I will use again I'm sure. This card is made from Melissa Frances products almost exclusively. The patterned papers and sentiment die cut are from Attic Treasures.I actually made the rolled rose from some silk fabric. The burlap is My Mind's Eye and the die cut circles are from Spellbinders.
I hope you  enjoyed my creation and remember, you can email me any questions by clicking on my Blogger profile. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Where have I been - I have missed alot!! Just started getting my notices again - crazy blogger!!! this is so pretty - love the hint of burlap in contrast with the satiny flower - elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--what an incredible card; great use of fabric, and every element is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love earthy tones and this is just stunning with the touches of orange. ...and some burlap again!! - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...