Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You Deserve A Big Hug Card

Hi friends and good afternoon! Just a quick share today. I made another card for the Just Rite Stamps Friday Challenge. I have been wanting to make a sunburst card for a while and this is what I came up with:

Here is the inspiration picture:
Supplies:
Card stock-Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers- Studio Calico and October Afternoon
Stamps -Just Rite (Because I Care)
Trim- Melissa Frances
Flower-Recollections
Seam binding- My stash


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kristi. I've never seen a sunburst card before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very clever card design! I love your mix of patterns and papers! Thanks for joining us again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...