Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Butterfly Gift Tag

Hi guys! I hope this Tuesday finds you well and happy.Today I'm sharing a tag I made especially for the Just Rite Stamps Friday Challenge. We were to make a tag using Just Rite stamps. I love how it turned out.
Here is a closeup of it lying down:
The color scheme was inspired by one of my cat's toys! See? Inspiration really is everywhere!

Supplies I used:
Kraft Stock- Recollections
Patterned Papers- Melissa Frances
Stamps- Just Rite ( I used Thank You Labels Twenty,Bon Voyage,and Kindness sets)
All Die Cuts- Spellbinders Labels Twenty, Labels Six and Nesting Butterflies Two
Bling- Swarovski Crystals, Floral Supply
Bling Button- My stash
Paper Flowers- Recollections and Taylored Expressions
Ribbons-Tulle-Mellisa Frances
               Pleated Gray-The Ribbon Reel
               Wide And Thin Gray Satin- Micheals
               Cream Seam Binding- Hug Snug
Metal Crown-Tim Holtz

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate each and every visit!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Kristi. I love all the yummy ribbon and time, and those beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, the tag is awesome!!! Love the colour scheme and the layering!!! Butterflies and flowers totally work together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is really gorgeous Kristi. I love all those wonderful embellishments and the beautiful choice of colors. I also got a giggle from the inspiration for your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Amazing work! You're very talented! A work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO elegant! Love all the layers of goodness and all the pretty trims. Sigh.... every inch is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!! Kristi. So pretty. Thank you for sharing. I enjoy your blog, you always inspire us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. P R E T T Y as a picture. It's lovely Kristi.
    Thankyou for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.
    I have become your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a BEAUTIFUL tag! LOVE the many elegant pieces you've included here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is VERY pretty with all those jewels and accents! I forget about my butterfly die...must dig that one out! Thanks for joining our challenge at JustRite Inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag, the ribbon is so elegant. Very creative use of the butterfy die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...