Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Enjoy Your Company

Hi Friends! Today's card is one I made for this week's Colour Q Challenge. The color combination fascinated me and I wanted to try my hand at it. Believe it or not, I had to pull papers from four lines to get this palette!
 I adore these colors!

Supply List:
Card Stock- Bazzill and Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers-Studio Calico,October Afternoon,Crate Paper
Stamps- Unity
Edger Punches-Recollections,Fiskars and EK Success
Die Cut Label- Spellbinders
Dioly-Wilton
Pearls-Recollections
Button-Jenni Bowlin

I hope you enjoyed your visit today, I appreciate you stopping by. Come back on Saturday to see a tour of my craft room as part of the Where Bloggers Create blog party!


4 comments:

  1. Fun card, Kristi, I love those chairs! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chairs are adorable, LOVING the colors, the yellow is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...