Monday, July 2, 2012

Just Because Card

Happy Monday everyone! (or Boo Monday, whatever the case:) I spent the heat wave weekend in the craft room playing around and decided to create a card using my new Just Rite stamps. The sets I used are Thank You Labels Twenty and Large fancy Sentiments. I love how they coordinate with Spellbinders dies to make lovely focal points on cards.
 I'm linking this card up to JustRite's Friday Challenge this week. Our challenge is to incorporate stars and stripes into your creation.

Supplies:
cardstock-Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers- Webster's Pages
Stamps-JustRite
Lace trim-Melissa Frances
Seam Binding-Martha Stewart Crafts and Hug Snug
Die cuts-Spellbinders(Fleur De Lis Rectangles and Labels Twenty)
Star die cuts-Cricut
Edger Punch-EK Success
Pearls-Recollections
Velvet center on star-Jolee's

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card; LOVE your color combo and all those sweet little details: pearls, lace, and seam binding. LOVE these JR stamps that I still NEED too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This is a lovely take on the challenge this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...