Monday, July 9, 2012

Shabby Wreath Birthday Card

Happy Monday friends! I hope your weekend was wonderful! Today I'm sharing  a card I made for Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room
Use kraft,white,cream,pink and lace
Supplies-
Kraft Stock- Recollections
Patterned Papers- My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee
Stamps-Paper Trey Ink
Pink Lace,Resin Heart- Webster's Pages
Cream Lace and Seam Binding-My stash
Tulle Trim-Melissa Frances
Pearls- Recollections
Inks- Distress By Ranger
Scalloped Border Die- Taylored Expressions

Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous luxurious card. A fun sketch embellished with lovely lace, ribbons and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* SO romantic! Just beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the resin heart! Great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi! I just LOVE this shabby, vintage card you've created for the Shabby Tea Room Challenge. It's really beautiful and fits the challenge beautifully. I also entered this one, and would love to have you stop by and let me know what you think of my entry. I LOVE getting inspiration from other crafters. It would be wonderful to have you become my new follower, and I would also love to follow you. Your blog has so many cute and inspirational projects. I enjoy blog hopping for inspiration and was so glad to have found your blog. Hope you're having a great week, and I look forward to having you visit me soon.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    I also have a little challenge blog where I would just LOVE to have you play along when you are able. Your work is beautiful and would be perfect for our challenges. Hope you will check it out and play along.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    The first Wednesday of every month is a double prize week.

    Have a blessed week, and I hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...