Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweet Little Girl Birthday Cards

Happy Sunday everyone! I have a couple of cards to show you today. I have two little grand nieces who were born one day apart last July and we have two parties to attend this weekend. Of course with it being their first birthday and me being a card maker, I had to make them special keepsake cards! I finally got my hot little hands on October Afternoon's Cakewalk collection at a scrap convention earlier this month. It's bright colors and beautiful patterns are perfect for a child's birthday card or album.

 
They are similar in style, I just changed up the embellishments a bit.
 I love the sunburst technique! A few have asked me how to accomplish this. The tutorial I used can be found here.  It's actually quite easy to do.

Supplies:
Card stock- Bazzil and Georgia Pacific
All Patterned Paper and Die Cut Shapes- October Afternoon Cakewalk Collection
Stamp-Papertrey Ink
Tulle Trim/Pom Pom Trim/Pearls -Webster's Pages
Die Cut Numbers-Cricut

I hope you like today's cards! have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This sunburst technique looks great, I've not seen it before! I so want to try it. Thanks for great inspiration! Beautiful colours in your card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet card. I love how the colors just pop out at you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...