Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Happy Hello..

Hi sweet readers! I'm back at it again, I've been busy crafting today in between laundry loads and made a card for this week's Shabby Tea Room Challenge. This week's challenge is to use all neutrals.
I admit, it's a bit heavy on the front, but I love  layers! I know, I need help! LOL

I found some kraft colored tissue at Target recently and used it for the flower. I folded a long rectangle several times  and ran it through the die machine with a Spellbinder Dahlia die. I used a tiny brad to hold the center and scrunched each layer until I was happy with it.

Supplies-
Card Stock-Recollections,Bazzill
Patterned Papers- Melissa Frances (Attic Treasures)
Tu Tu Trim,Pom Pom Fringe,Butterfly, Die Cut Sentiment- Melissa Frances
 Pearl Embellishment- Maya Road
 Brown Ribbon-May Arts
Creme Sculpted Die Cut-Pink Paislee
Die Cuts-Spellbinders Label 22 and Dahlia
Pearls-Recollections
Thanks so much for checking in, see you again real soon!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Wow, so much detail and the colors are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stunning card! Love all the layers and goodies on this card! So much texture and detail! Very pretty flower, trim, pearls and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layerers Anonymous to the rescue! Fellow layerer here. LOL What a lovely creation! Love that puffy ball trim too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, from one layer-fiend to another, this is BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I just adore those textures, beautiful! Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...