Saturday, August 11, 2012

Autumn Is A Second Spring.....

Happy Saturday friends! I'm starting the weekend by sharing an Autumn themed card I made for a new to me challenge:The Oozak Blog Monthly Challenge. They carry a good selection of things for paper crafting and all of the Copic markers your heart could desire! No, I don't work for them,but I have ordered from them and they are awesome.

I'm sure this is one of many fall cards to come, they are my favorite!

Supplies:
Card Stock-(black, kraft) Recollections
Patterned Papers,Burlap Ribbon- My Mind's Eye (Sunshine Collection, my fall favorite!)
Sentiment Stamp-Just Rite Stampers
Fall Leaves-Recollections
Die Cut Borders-EK Success
Die Cut Label-Spellbinders
Button-Jenny Bowlin
Ribbon,Cotton Twine,Hemp Twine-Michael's

Thanks for stopping by, I love my readers! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. OMG absolutely beautiful card - love everything about it thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the glitter on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kristi. Beuatiful the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous! So glad you commented on my card so I could stop by! I love this paper too and that sentiment is one of my favorites; love the fonts in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers on this card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing card. The leafs and the whole focal point you have created is so so beautiful. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi this is absolutely stunning - I love the burlap and all your fab layering - just beautiful x Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...