Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cute Floral Card

 Today I'm sharing my entry for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I love sketch challenges because they give you a  head start when your creativity is in the dumps. I usually deviate from the sketches I use as I go along, but this card is pretty much on the money.
I went square for this challenge,but I do love the round one too!

Supplies~
Card Stock,Yellow Pearls (Kraft)-Recollections
Patterned Papers, Layered Stickers, Burlap Ribbon- My Mind's Eye
Doily-Martha Stewart Crafts
Seam Binding,Twine-My Stash*
Resin Flower And Bird-Webster's Pages


*"My Stash" isn't a store, I just can't remember where I bought it!LOL

If you are a regular reader here,you may have noticed a new tab bar at the top of the blog .I have added a few new pages: one to sell some of my cards that are without proper homes and one as a gallery so you can see each of my cards at a glance. They are still under construction as of today, but please check them out soon! Another thing I wanted to add: I will be doing a super duper giveaway soon to celebrate having over 200 followers. If you are a scrapbooker or card maker,you will love the prizes!!

Thank you for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! No wonder I started following your blog!! This card is stunning! So pretty and happy!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,

    Just love your summer card with the woodgrain background. Lots of layering on this one :-) So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards, great colors and so much detail. The little bird is just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card..... fun colors! Thanks for sharing.... (Round would be fun!)

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all your layering & different textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going along clicking on your 'You might also like' thumbnails, that's why I jumping around!!
    This is such a CUTE card!! I love the cheerful colors!! Burlap is a great favourite of mine and the little bird is just soooooo sweet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...