Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Love You....Repurposing a Christmas Paper

Happy Thursday everyone! This week has flown by and I'm almost late posting a card I made for the My Mind's Eye August Challenge. My Mind's Eye is definitely one of my favorite companies and the All Is Bright Christmas line is just stunning! The goal of the challenge is to take a themed paper and re-purpose it into a theme other than what it is intended.
This piece of paper is my favorite, The little bird is sitting on some elements that spell out "JOY". I used an embellishment cluster obscure it and added a little red rose behind the bird to hide his  flag that says "merry".

Supply List-
Card Stock-(Kraft) Recollections
Patterned Paper,Chipboard Banner,Scalloped Chipboard Border - My Mind's Eye
Word Stickers- Tim Holtz
Bling- Recollections
White Sculpted Embellishment-Pink Paislee 
Doilies-Wilton



Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I too am in LOVE with the All is Bright collection. Love how you used it for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! love the little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely card! All those banners are so sweet and beautiful! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...