Monday, August 13, 2012

May Sunshine And Laughter Brighten Your Day

Happy Happy Monday my friends! Today is the first day of school in my neck of the woods. Summer went by far too fast,but my favorite season is around the corner. I can't wait!!
I've been card making like a maniac this weekend. Sometimes I just get in the mood to create and it looks like a storm hit my craft room. This latest card is for two challenges:Stampin' Royalty and Deconstructed Sketch.

 I found this cool paper at Hobby Lobby by Heidi Swapp. It is white with a pattern resist, so you can ink it any color and have a patterned paper to match. How cool!

 Supplies~
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific,Bazzill
Patterned Paper-Heidi Swapp
Stamps-Just Rite
Die Cuts-Spellbinders Labels 13 and Doily Motifs
Doily-Wilton
Grey Pearls-Recollections
White Resin Frame-Melissa Frances
Resin Flower-Prima
Grey Seam Binding-My Stash


Thanks for checking in and have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very, very beautiful!! gorgeous detail! Beautiful work of art! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with our inspiration challenge! It is a very beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stampin' Royalty, hope you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kristi! Love the blue hues - that's a color I hardly use! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...