Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sending Love...

Happy Tuesday my wonderful friends! I just want to say thank you for all of the wonderful  visits and comments recently. It really makes me happy to know that you are visiting me and hopefully enjoying seeing my work and finding some inspiration for your own cards too!
Today's card is for the Just Rite Friday Challenge. The challenge is to use two colors that are opposite(complimentary) on the color wheel. My choice is blue and orange. They are my daughter's school colors and we are Auburn fans! I  used the pastel versions on my card.

Supplies I used:
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye (Honey Cake)
Stamps- JustRite (Botanical Butterflies, Sentiment from Just Because Vintage Labels)
Dies-SpellBinders (Labels Eight,Romantic Rectangles,Standard Circles,Picot Circles,Vintage Labels
Blue Satin Ribbon-Martha Stewart Crafts
Lace-My Stash
Orange Resin Flower-Webster's Pages
White Paper Flowers, Gray Pearls -Michael's

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. WOW! Kristi, your card is stunning! Fabulous stamping and colouring! Such beautiful pastel shades, and gorgeous embelling work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the typo error...should say embellishing! Lol!

      Delete
  2. absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, as ALWAYS, Kristi! You keep inspiring :-) Love the colours, the layers, and the awesomeness of the entire card!!! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your card is stunning! I love how soft and feminine it is! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty butterfly and flowers, Kristi! Someone's going to love receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOHH. Uber pretty! Love all the die cuts and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous Kristi! I love the layering of the circles with the butterfly. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo soft, feminine and sweet, Kristi!!! LOVE every gorgeous detail you've included on your card!!! My papers are lying on my craft table in the hopes I can find time to make something. . .!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty soft colors! Love the border around the card, butterfly, ribbon, and flowers! Truly, a very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! The blue with the orange really makes the card pop, in a very elegant way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgoeus! you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is STUNNING! Love the soft color palette! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Love how the orange really pops again the soft blues!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the color palette. This butterfly is one of my prefered JustRite stamps too. :)

    Have a nice day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is exquisite. I adore all the details and the colour combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omigosh, Kristi...if you hadn't commented on my blog I wouldn't have found your beautiful creation...So colorful and bright! (Did you cut your Labels 8 in two cuts to make it longer to fit on the rectangle? Love this treatment better than the way I used them!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. p.s. I've got you bookmarked for sure now...I won't miss any more of your beauties! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE your choice of colors!! Another beauty - love all the detail!! I'm so glad I became a follower of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...