Thursday, August 9, 2012

Shine Card

Hi everyone! Today's card is a simple one for me. I wanted to add more embellishments, but I found my self control and stopped! I made this one for two challenges: Colour Q and Retro Sketches.

Supplies-
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific,Recollections
Patterned Papers-October Afternoon,Echo Park,My Mind's Eye
Stamp-K and Company
Cover Plate and Die (hexagon),Buttons-Paper Trey Ink
Crochet Flower-Recollections
Silk Ribbon and Twine-My Stash

Thanks for visiting!


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love the colour combo and the hexagons - yummy :)
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi I love how you used the hexagon cover plate. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great background. It makes a very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristi! Love, love, love the hexagons! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Kristi, I love all the hexagons, the colors turned out well! thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and perfect. Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These hexagons are the perfect pairing for these colors! An amazing card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute! I am in love with the patchwork quilt effect at the bottom:) Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the balance of the embossed hexagons on top & colored hexagons on the bottom - great details with the ribbon & doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...