Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thinking Of You... Cameo Resist

Good evening everyone! It's late but I have a card to share before I retire for the night. I made this for the Frilly And Funkie Challenge. Our challenge is to use a resist stamping technique on our creation. I decided to use a cameo and frame for mine. I stamped and embossed the image with clear embossing powder. I then took Black Soot Distress Ink and rubbed it on the paper,allowing it to dry and rubbing some off the image.
 Supply List:
Card Stock- Recollections and Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers- My Mind's Eye (Sunshine), Teresa Collins(Vintage Finds)
Stamps- Glitz Design(cameo,Frame) JustRite(sentiment)
Die Cuts- SpellBinders(Floral Ovals,Looped Ovals,Petite Ovals Large,Labels One)
Lace Trim,Grey Flower-Webster's Pages
Black Pom Pom Fringe-Michael's
Seam Binding-Hug Snug
Burlap-My Mind's Eye
Butterfly-Jenni Bowlin
Pearl-Michael's
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back Monday, August 27. I'll be starting a blog candy giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kristi, the resist cameo is superb ! I love all the layers and the colour combo is gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art. so lovely just stunning and inspirational.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Absolutely gorgeous resist technique that you achieved with the cameo! Beautiful die cuts used and lovely trim, too! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Kristi! Love your color combo and all the different fabric/pompom layers... it's really lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frilly & Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card. I love cameo's and your resist technique could not be better. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, stunning...I luv this, so glad you played along with us at F&F....have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning is right!!! I love this! Love your resist...cameos make me happy! This card is just gorgeous and yummy! Thank you so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Frilly & Funkie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, STUNNING it is -- WOW!!! LOVE this so much; it's just exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...